When managing maintenance for Convenience Stores, we understand it can be anything but convenient! With
hundreds, if not potentially thousands, of locations spread across multiple states as a facility
manager, it can get overwhelming quickly. This is where we come in. With decades of experience in safety
compliance, Commercial Fire offers a single point of contact for your Fire and Life Safety needs.
While we are a one-stop-shop for Fire Safety, that doesn't mean we only offer a “one size fits all”
service. Our team will work with you to find a solution that fits your company's needs! With
affiliates across the U.S., we can service your convenience store locations
wherever they may be. Once you are in the Commercial Fire family of customers, you will have 24/7
customer support and access to all data on any of your locations.
What We Offer
Fire Protection Services:
- PM Inspections
- Custom Maintenance Programs
- Design & Installation
- Portable Fire Extinguishers, Exit/Emergency Lighting, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Alarms and Monitoring,
Backflow, and Special Hazard and Commercial Kitchen Systems
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning (Hood, Duct, & Exhaust Fan):
- Grease Abatement
- Custom Maintenance & Cleaning Programs
Benefits to You and Your Organization
- Dashboard Portal – Know the status of your program with quick access to valuable information.
Save Time – Manage your needs faster with one provider rather than multiple providers.
- Account Manager – Your single point of contact—one phone number, one email address for everything you
- Local Service Teams - In all 50 states with NO gaps in coverage.
Verified Service – Know that your service is complete, you’re up-to-date and up-to-code.
Financial Reports – Including projections—available any time.
Experience – One of the most knowledgeable Teams in the business with countless years of industry
Highly trained and certified internal staff and affiliate partners
Corporate team members with actual field experience
Familiar with all Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) Codes, Regulations, and Standards